cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Totally black screen A8 phone

My galaxy A800f series 2015 edition phone's screen got black without a reason .Before that my phone was getting closed without any lack of charge and starting up by optimizing apllications message by its own for various times a month but this black screen I believe that not because of any hardware problem since I didn't drop it down or else.My smart phone is turning on when the power button pressed and takes calls but I can not answer the calls since the screen is black and my phone is locked .I am not being able to unlock my phone via smart switch or find my phone since it is detected to be locked.

Could you give me effective suggestions ?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Totally black screen A8 phone

I apologize but you have reached technical support for products manufactured for usage in the United States. Please visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html to find your country's support page.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.