JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Tracfone insists my phone on 3G

(Topic created: 01-13-2022 04:13 AM)
Mothra67
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
The A51 seems to be on a whitelist. But they keep telling me that my brand new phone needs to be replaced!!! Why have I not heard about this before November. I can't be the only one who feels cheated and vlindsided.

Specifically I am referring to Samsung a515F? Seems to be some Latin American phone ( I did not realize when I bought it. First big mistake!!). But it's new and works fine. I don't want a new phone from tracfone. A) their phones are outdated garbage and B) my phone is almost new.

I would rather lose all my minutes and switch carriers than buy a phone from them.

What choices do I have for a pay as you go plan. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, I understand how frustrating it can be when you aren't able to fully access the mobile data network. The A515F is an international phone. Samsung does not offer service plans. To determine your best choices for  pay as you go plan, you would need to contact different service providers to find out which one would be compatible with your phone and offers a plan that meets your needs. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, I understand how frustrating it can be when you aren't able to fully access the mobile data network. The A515F is an international phone. Samsung does not offer service plans. To determine your best choices for  pay as you go plan, you would need to contact different service providers to find out which one would be compatible with your phone and offers a plan that meets your needs. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.