cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
User108
Astronaut

Transfer data

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How can I transfer all my data including app data and apps from one phone, to another? My phone is a SM-J327T1 and the phone I'm getting is a SM-G930T

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Comet

Re: Transfer data

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @User108 

To transfer file and data from one phone to other, you can use Samsung Smart Switch. And to transfer do the following, connect one device  to another using usb connector and the cable, select all the things you want to transfer and select transfer.  From Smart  Switch you can also create backup on your SD card or PC incase files get deleted and you need to restore. For more details go to this link:

https://www.samsung.com/us/smart-switch/

Sincerely,

NBI

If my post has been beneficial to you, please don't forget to Like my post. If my reply resolved your questions or issues✅, please Mark it as solution by pressing the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

3 REPLIES 3
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @User108 

To transfer file and data from one phone to other, you can use Samsung Smart Switch. And to transfer do the following, connect one device  to another using usb connector and the cable, select all the things you want to transfer and select transfer.  From Smart  Switch you can also create backup on your SD card or PC incase files get deleted and you need to restore. For more details go to this link:

https://www.samsung.com/us/smart-switch/

Sincerely,

NBI

If my post has been beneficial to you, please don't forget to Like my post. If my reply resolved your questions or issues✅, please Mark it as solution by pressing the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree with NBI. I think once you take a look at smart switch it will assist you with your concerns. As he mentioned be sure to back up your device, secure folder, etc before proceeding with the transfer. Hope this message finds you well!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

User108
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks Smiley Happy