JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Trying to view my downloads Samsung A03

(Topic created: 05-02-2023 06:56 AM)
Ezkndaloza
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have a Samsung A03 and have been try8ngr9 see my downloads did the steps setring/my downloads and Nada,Please how do I find where my phone saved these downloads 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Sprocket99
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
That ranges from possible to not possible depending.

If you can set the downloads location for the app you're using then unless its cleared and removed by the app, didn't download, or something like Antivirus removed it, then the downloads *would* be found there.

If its not related to the downloads location you tried then its somewhere else. If that somewhere else is in a location that Android blocks access to then you're not getting to it (at least not that easy anyway if you can at all another way).

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Sprocket99
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
That ranges from possible to not possible depending.

If you can set the downloads location for the app you're using then unless its cleared and removed by the app, didn't download, or something like Antivirus removed it, then the downloads *would* be found there.

If its not related to the downloads location you tried then its somewhere else. If that somewhere else is in a location that Android blocks access to then you're not getting to it (at least not that easy anyway if you can at all another way).