Original topic:

UI 3.1 upgrade Android 11 is causing my phone to freeze and apps not working

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
userm4818IDQg5
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

My phone did the update on 9/12/2021.  Ever since it has been freezing, lagging, and having all kinds of issues.  Samsung Notes now no longer opens on my phone at all.  I tap on an app and it opens a totally different app. I am not getting my alerts or notifications on the apps I use.  My phone keeps sending alerts though for apps not even in my phone.  At 7:20 each night my phone yells, " A NEWSTATION ALERT HAS ARRIVED" the sound to this alert is so loud.  I have no news alerts turned on and do not get an alert icon on the top of my screen.  I absolutely hate this update.  Is there a way to remove this update or is there a fix for all the issues? Oh also all of my personalized settings reset with this update as well.  

3 Replies
DanG92263
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Which phone do you have, please?
0 Likes
StimmyPizza
Nebula
Options
Other Mobile Devices
That's quite a lot of strange issues. Try using the Galaxy App Booster that's in the Good Guardians app, that may at least help speed it up. And honestly you might wanna try running an Anti Virus scan. Based off those issues it's slightly possible you got a virus of some sort.
0 Likes
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Upgrade from android 10 t0 11 was a big difference and there are reasons why all those things your describing are happening since there are lots settings to use... home ui 3.1 has new security features and things but those wont cause issues with apps or notifications it would just not allow the app to run at all with out your approval or just not interrupt you for a notification... what upgrade and upgraded from what?
0 Likes