cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

UNABLE TO READ SD CARD ON A GALAXY A10 CELL PHONE

BOUGHT TWO  GALAXY A10 CELL PHONES. AT BEST BUY IN NASHUA, NH. WE ADDED OUR SD CARD TO EACH PHONE.  MY WIFES PHONE COULD NOT READ THE SD CARD (HAD ALL HER PHOTOS), WHEREAS MY SD CARD COULD BE READ BY MY CELL PHONE. THINKING IT MIGHT BE THE SD CARD I SWITCHED SD CARDS. SITUATION REMAINED THE SAME, COULD READ THE SD CARD ON MY CELL BUT NOT ON MY WIFES. ANYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM? CALLED CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND SENT MY CELL BACK TO PLANO, TX FOR ANOTHER 9 DAYS. RECEIVED WITH A LETTER SAYING NTF (NO TROUBLE FOUND) AND THAT ALL TESTS INCLUDING SD TEST PASSED. GUESS WHAT IT STILL DIDN'T WORK. CALLED SUPPORT AGAIN AND THEY WANT ME TO SEND THE PHONE BACK FOR ANOTHER 9 DAYS. ANYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM? IT'S SAMSUNG POLICY TO RETURN TO REPAIR 2 TIMES BEFORE  RECEIVEING ANOTHER PHONE. WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT SOMEONE IN UPPER MANAGEMENT PREFERABLY VP LEVEL.

IF ANYONE HAS A CONTACT, EMAIL, ETC. IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED. THANKS

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: UNABLE TO READ SD CARD ON A GALAXY A10 CELL PHONE

Hell,  I supervise escalations for social media.  Could you send me a private message with any transaction numbers that you have? http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.