Original topic:

USB connection diagnostic - failed | A32 5G

(Topic created: 05-15-2022 09:20 PM)
Faith4Hope
Nebula
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Has anyone else's devices failed this test, even with the right cable/cord & with the other device unlocked & running? If so, has anyone had this issue resolved? If so, how? And what all would cause it to fail? I got my A32 5G a few months ago brand new & I just got the cable/cord brand new a few days ago. 
14 Replies
Bs2209
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Hey what brand cable?
0 Likes
Faith4Hope
Nebula
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Until I can get a Samsung brand cable, I've gotten an Anker brand one. They're supposedly still safe & effective to use with devices like Samsung's. It seems to be alright with my other devices, but for some reason, my A32 5G recognizes the fact that there's a device plugged into it, but yet it fails that specific diagnostic every time
0 Likes
Bs2209
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Weird. Tru a usb c to usb c samsung 5a 1.8m cable on samsungs website or shop samsung. I ❤️ them
0 Likes
Faith4Hope
Nebula
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Ikr? I can't figure it out either.
I do hope to be able to get one anyhow (along with the adapter bc bring able to get to 85% charge fast sounds great to me, plus I think it may have a longer cord, not sure), but hopefully it won't give me grief once I do get it.
0 Likes
Bs2209
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Adapter sold separately 🤪
0 Likes
Faith4Hope
Nebula
Options
Other Mobile Devices
😂 I think I remembered seeing it somewhere with the option for both, but I couldn't even tell you exactly where I seen it 🤣
0 Likes
Bs2209
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'll try to post a couple links for you
Faith4Hope
Nebula
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Really? Thanks a lot, I really appreciate that 🙂
0 Likes