cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userXTVTgFAY9T
Constellation

Unable to have purchase approved using Samsung Financing

Samsung can't verify my mom's information when it comes to financing a phone (Note 10+) under the Samsung Financing account. Samsung Financing  tells me that everything is good from their end, but Samsung tells me they can't approve the purchase with the Financing account (due to the verification issue). After contacting both departments multiple times, Samsung tells me pound sand and to not purchase from them or use the Financing account. The Financing team tells me they can't make Samsung help me out. Do we have a valid case to dispute this inquiry and the account so it can be deleted completely from her account? Is there something else that we should try before looking into closing the account and disputing?

I've read a bit into this forum and I've seen links to have my Samsung account linked with the TD Bank account and everything is in order, both accounts are linked. I've also seen the phone number of the e-commerce team and they weren't helpful. At all. 

Anyone else had the same issue and were able to purchase a phone

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Unable to have purchase approved using Samsung Financing

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userXTVTgFAY9T
Constellation

Re: Unable to have purchase approved using Samsung Financing

Hi Zelle, 

As noted towards the bottom of the post, I’ve contacted the e-commerce team and they weren’t very helpful