cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Unable to log in to Samsung wearable account from my compatible LG G6 phone (U.S.)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been unable to log int o download an app or download a watch face for my gearfit . The gear fit is paired and working. The Wearable app does not allow me to log in and provides the error -3015 Failed to sign in. I am not prompted for ausername or password at any time prior to the error.

I have read other threads and none of them provide an acceptabel answer fro Samsung so this process of support is irritatingly frustrating.

The Android version and make and model is on the compatible list so there is no reason that it should not work. I have tried it with the wearbale paired as well as disconnected with the same 3015 error.

I'm hoping a Samsung representative  will please advise on a solution.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Unable to log in to Samsung wearable account from my compatible LG G6 phone (U.S.)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your quick response:

• Uninstalled Galaxy wearable app
  • uninstalled Fit 2 plugin.
  • reinstalled galaxy wearable app
  • reinstalled fit2 plugin
  • allowed all permissions pwer requedted during install process
  • selected and paired device which required a full reset of the gearfit 2 device (full wipe of wearable)
  • wearable device rebooted
  • Logged in to Samsung account without issue.
  • Wearable was not recognized. Quit out of Galaxy wearable app.
  • Had to launch the galaxy wearable app.
  • This time I was able to connect and pair galaxy wearable app  and gearfit2 via bluetooth.
  • Notified of new updates for existing apps: Downloaded alarm app and a couple others that were previously on the gearfit2 without issue.
  • The real test was to go to the app store and try a new app (Strava plugin).  I was successfully able to download the app. No request for login or delay downloading the app. 

This was a suuccessful solution though it was involved and required a number of steps. Thanks again for your support and suggestions.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Unable to log in to Samsung wearable account from my compatible LG G6 phone (U.S.)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userfLE8EAAk7m Sorry to hear that the Galaxy Wear app has been giving you problems. 

Try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it then going through the process of pairing your Galaxy Watch to your LG phone again. You also want to make sure the App is updated to the latest software update. It may be a little tedious but this may help clear that error message.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your quick response:

• Uninstalled Galaxy wearable app
  • uninstalled Fit 2 plugin.
  • reinstalled galaxy wearable app
  • reinstalled fit2 plugin
  • allowed all permissions pwer requedted during install process
  • selected and paired device which required a full reset of the gearfit 2 device (full wipe of wearable)
  • wearable device rebooted
  • Logged in to Samsung account without issue.
  • Wearable was not recognized. Quit out of Galaxy wearable app.
  • Had to launch the galaxy wearable app.
  • This time I was able to connect and pair galaxy wearable app  and gearfit2 via bluetooth.
  • Notified of new updates for existing apps: Downloaded alarm app and a couple others that were previously on the gearfit2 without issue.
  • The real test was to go to the app store and try a new app (Strava plugin).  I was successfully able to download the app. No request for login or delay downloading the app. 

This was a suuccessful solution though it was involved and required a number of steps. Thanks again for your support and suggestions.

Thank you.

View solution in original post