Original topic:

Unable to register fingerprint.

(Topic created: 04-15-2021 05:54 AM)
Skeletori
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I had to get a new phone recently.  With or without the screen protector it won't register my fingerprint on my A50. I couldn't do it before or after after android 11 update. I also tried clearing system cache but I can't find how to do that despite looking up how to. I know how to get around a phone but I can't. 
4 Replies
useraExc89mw57
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Have tried to setup a fingerprint on another phone? If you ever have the chance try to see if it's just your fingers. Alot of customers at my store have problems with there fingers from doing physical labor.
0 Likes
Skeletori
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
My last A50 had no problems registering my fingerprint. There's also no damage on my fingerpads
0 Likes
BigBill650
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have a new A71 5G, and all it'll do is 15% of the mapping. Tried several times, but it's no go. Just got a new phone from Amazon, and the same thing.
I'm having trouble with the dialog boxes telling me that a photo was copied to messages in my gallery, and the box just sits there for several minutes before disappearing. Started right after I upgraded to v11.
sambomambo2021
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Does samsung update like AOD and Lockscreen components?  on its own via galaxy updates?? ,,,without full OS. I would only like Pin pad update 

0 Likes