JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Update made my keyboard go up

(Topic created: 04-14-2020 08:34 AM)
user3o3gTZSPUe
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I I updated my Samsung Galaxy j6 recently, but the new update has a misfortune that I was unable to disable. The new update implemented a button just below the keyboard, to simply download it, but this made the position of the keyboard go up, so the position of the keyboard in relation to the screen is different, how I use the gesture navigation bar I got used to the keyboard touching the bottom of the screen, and this has made me a little uncomfortable, because I had gotten used to typing without even looking at the screen, does anyone know to inform me if it is possible to disable such modification, or return the previous update? thank you for your attention.The keyboard position has risen due to the black band below the monthThe keyboard position has risen due to the black band below the month

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Try this, go to Settings -> Display -> Navigation bar and disable the option "Show button to hide keyboard". 

View solution in context

3 Replies
LongHiker
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Try this:

1. Go to Settings
  2. Click on Display
  3. Click on Navigation bar
  4. Disable the option "Show button to hide keyboard"
0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Try this, go to Settings -> Display -> Navigation bar and disable the option "Show button to hide keyboard". 

user3o3gTZSPUe
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I hadn't seen this button, thank you very much for your help 

@LongHiker wrote:

0 Likes