cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Update

Hello, 
I want to know when I will get the Android 10 update for my phone, The Samsung A10e. I'm with t-mobile. Samsung said that they have already sent the update out for the a10e but I still haven't gotten it.
How do I get the update?
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted

Re: Update

I'm in the same boat. Told it's a carrier thing. I'm on Metrobytmobile and its them and Tmobile that haven't done it yet. I cant get a answer and I've researched it too. Even tweeted metro about it.
Highlighted
Comet

it's going to be a while buddy probably a good month or so for you at least they do it in order from the highest priority phones to the lowest which means the premium phones get it first and not even all of the note phones have received the new update once the note phones and the S line phones get the update then the A-line does
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Update

yeah but on the app samsung says they already released the update for the A10e
Highlighted
Comet

Samsung release it to your carrier yes now it's up to your carrier to get out the bugs and modify it and then push it to your phone that's how it works when Samsung releases an update they only phones that actually get it right away are the unlocked models as they are not carrier dependent once the carrier received the update firmware it is no longer in Samsung's hands it is now in the hands of the carrier certain carriers push out the updates quicker than others for example Verizon tends to be faster while T-Mobile tons to be slower
Highlighted
Comet

a lot of different phones have a lot of different you eyes to work with and skins place over top of stock Android lost with each phone there may be an error may try to work out all bugs and solutions before releasing the update to down and that still goes in order of the most expensive phone on down they're still working on the S models right now at least on TMobile so the a models are going to be a little bit still as an example
Highlighted
Comet

sorry for the typos I've been using voice text
Highlighted
Comet

my T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 10 still hasn't received the new one UI 2.5 update yet for example but the plus models have mine should be next and then of course the US models would follow suit
Highlighted
Comet

and then when Android 11 gets released the same thing happens the most expensive phone will receive that software update before the mid-range phone and this is also carrier dependant
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Update

oh ok thank you. so after the s models A will get the update next right?