Original topic:

Updates/Upgrades

(Topic created: 05-14-2022 02:56 PM)
Options
Other Mobile Devices
So.. some very basic things to know about Samsung and Updating/Upgrades, Who gets them and who might not, as well as Solutions to your Issues.
This link will explain who will be eligible for 3 and 4 year Software Updates. So the big, "Will I get an Update?" Should be clear, the older/low end and mid range devices are questionable and the Flagship ones not so much.
Now for some schooling about the things you Post and how to avoid it!! Firstly, in the Main Menu on the top left, Welcome Community read the Docs before you post, Google things before you post and Search the Forum for ISSUES and TOPICS related to your concerns. There are more than likely many ALREADY RESOLVED issues just like yours. If while your here and no one gets to your Post it just might be that there are already Answers and Solutions to your issue, take it as a Hint!
Now Android is an OS running a Linux Kernel and is very robust, there are many Devices that the Developer Teams need to Stabelize, soooo, when a New Release come forth, you Should know that it's only somewhat stable and still Buggy, hence all the Posts about new updates and the problems. In the Linux world we call people that need the newest/just released stuff 'Bleeding Edgers', but there are those who will Waite 6 months or so until the Update is more stable, then Upgrade.
Lastly, the amount of time you'll likely Waite for a fix. Every OS has a QPR, Because of the Demand on the Dev. Team issues, things can't just be whipped up over night! So the issues are prioritized, and the closer you are to the QPR the longer you MIGHT have to wait. This is if 1000 ppl haven't had the same issue. The Dev
 Teams are working to meet all the needs of the Community, they'd love your Support. But, be patient! I also Suggest reading my Post: Google is your friend. This will give ve some Quick DIY inside. Anyone feel free to correct or suggest anything I've inaccurately mentioned.And YouTube is also your friend.
3 Replies
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Couldn't have said it better if I tried.....Er u 4got to give credit to YouTube!
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have written another post called Google is your friend, check it out.
userhv36S9tzRN
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Very informative 👏. Thanks.
0 Likes