Welcome to the Samsung Members Community

Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Connect with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy S23

I have a S23+ and for some reason I don't have a voicemail icon when someone leaves me a message. I have it turned on, any help would be... View Post

I've been having this issue I think ever since the S22 Ultra I had. If you go to the Samsung Phone a... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

I've written a couple times about my DND turning off (deactivating) for no apparent reason. I have it set from 10pm to 8am. I thought it turned... View Post

I brought my phone from the Samsung store and am running it on t-mobile network yet I still haven't received the one ui6.1 update. Anyone know how... View Post

How do I find out? It's unlocked as I am able to run Sims from other networks on there so I'm assumi... View Post

Paying extra to get the unlocked version of the S23 Ultra only to have my updates controlled by Verizon, but since I didn't buy the phone from... View Post

I'm very frustrated too & on top of that I have not been happy with my samsung tv purchase. Samsung ... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S22

How do I increase my number of steps I want to do each day?  View Post

@Yamaste Try this:Open Samsung HealthClick on StepsClick the 3 dot menu in upper rightClick on Set t... View Post