cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userB0XOWLNi0Z
Asteroid

WORST UPDATE EVER!!! How do I uninstall? J7

I have a new to me J7 Refine. I have only had it a couple weeks. I LOVED it! Then, the update happened yesterday. It has been nothing but PROBLEMS!!! First, some of my apps stopped working. The phone also began to be sluggish. Then, I couldn't type using my keyboards. What should I do when all that happens? Try to turn it off and back on again. Well, MY PHONE WOULD NOT DO THAT EITHER!!! Finally, I was able to get to reset to defaults and then it froze there for a long time. At some point I was able to get out of there, I think with volume up and power button. Today, all seemed ok (besides the new look of it). Then, at one point I noticed the battery draining a lot faster than normal (I used to LOVE how long my battery lasted on this phone). Next thing I know, I check my phone an hour later and the screen is black. I'm assuming the battery died. I tried charging in my car: NOPE. When I got home, I tried charging it with that charger: NOPE. I finally found out to press the volume down and power button since I can't take the battery off. That works for now. For now my phone is working. But when is it going to crash again? I want to uninstall this update! Would going back to the original firmware do that? I saw a video about SmartSwitch that can revert to original firmware but not sure if that will help. This update is TERRIBLE!!!! 

2 REPLIES 2
userB0XOWLNi0Z
Asteroid

Re: WORST UPDATE EVER!!! How do I uninstall? J7

Adding that my phone is Samsung Galaxy J7. Model number SM- J737P.

usermou89iULYy
Constellation

I have the same phone... It helped to shut it off over ni...

I have the same phone... It helped to shut it off over night... Then I turned it on and left it alone for about an hour... Now I just have to get used to the new look..