JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Wake lock and Battery Drain

(Topic created on: 9/9/20 10:08 AM)
iWajdi
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

guys this will sound weird but the other day I woke up by the light of my screen, illuminating and demanding to unlock my phone, and then the screen goes off, then again, lights up demand the unlock and then goes off, I was looking at my phone freaking out doing that constantly and persistently to the point I unlock it, although it seems that because of that my phone drops charge of 30% every night, I can't find any logical explanation

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

What type of device are you using?

Do you experience these symptoms if you test your device in safe mode overnight?

Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your device?

Have you downloaded any new apps recently?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

What type of device are you using?

Do you experience these symptoms if you test your device in safe mode overnight?

Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your device?

Have you downloaded any new apps recently?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
iWajdi
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I am using a Galaxy A20,

I did wipe the cache partition and it didn't help

the wake lock thing happened after  I Downloaded an app, but when I deleted it I don't know if it occured or or not, since I can't wake up early, also the battery drain kept on happening until MAYBE I deleted data from all the apps installed, after that I it doesn't drain as much as it used to be even when WIFI is open at night.

0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I would like to look into this issue further for you. Can you send me a private message using this link here? (http://bit.ly/2HP0oRi) Provide the following information.

• Model number
  • Serial number
0 Likes