Welcome to the Samsung Members Community

Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Connect with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy S23

what the heck samsung....y'all took my st feature away....please bring back the swipe up gesture back on the s23 ultra....yall killing me  View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy Fold

This new update is the absolute worst! I wish I could revert to the old one. Wiped all my settings and it ruined so many apps! You can't even... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

I have had numerous Cell phones, right from the beginning. I can remember back in the 90s when I got my first few Motorola flip phone. So cool, like... View Post

Welcome to the club. My first cell phone was in my car, and my first portable was in half my briefca... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S23

Everyone get the new update but I have not get it yet and on s23 ultra I'm on att locked phone does anybody know when I get it?  View Post

This is the worst update I have ever seen! Ruined so many apps and completely wiped all my settings ... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy Z Flip

My Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 screen protector started tearing/peeling along the middle/fold, after about a year of use.Not sure if the $8/month I pay... View Post

I bought it for the small form factor when folded. If the screen protector lasts for 1 year, I think... View Post