Highlighted
Astronaut

Waterproof

I was wondering if my samsung galaxy a10e come with water resistant

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Waterproof

The Samsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10+ is rated IP68, using the Ingress Protection rating system. The dust rating is 6 (highest level of protection), and the water resistance rating is 8 (water-resistant up to 5 feet for up to 30 minutes). And may get a water proof case I suggest you use Otterbox or Spigen

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hello @userXEdJVpc7fD 

@Slient_Storm20 is absolutely correct. Heres a link to read more on it and get some tips and tricks. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077679/

Hope this was helpful!
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@userXEdJVpc7fD 

Just in case I want to point out that water resistant is not the same as waterproof. Waterproof means it can be safely used under water, but it's not the case. While it will most likely be ok if submerged briefly, it's not meant to be used under water. Water resistance is there for protection from accidental water damage. I wanted to add this as some people use their phones in pools and whatnot, and it's not in fact waterproof, so it can still get damaged and that water damage won't be covered by the warranty.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1