JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

What can i do about a bad employee on the text to chat feature?

(Topic created: 06-29-2021 11:53 PM)
Reptilexempress
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I was getting help on the text a care agent and the person that helped me was really bad at their job.   What can I do about this person because it seemed like she didn't really know anything about her job.  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
부활
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You can click the comment and hit report to be checked by a Samsung Admin. If this helped please feel free to click 3 dots on the right side of the comment to accept solution

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solution
부활
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You can click the comment and hit report to be checked by a Samsung Admin. If this helped please feel free to click 3 dots on the right side of the comment to accept solution

View solution in context

0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Neutron Star
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I would say be wise and move on. No body is perfect. You'll be the greater person when you forgive.
0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
There are other care agents. She might be new and not familiar with Samsung although she should be. You want her fired? You could complain if you can find someone to complain to. Do you even know her/his name to report?
0 Likes
Reptilexempress
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I do know her name it strikes me as odd when she can't give me a answer & then wants me to download smart tutor to connect to my phone after that.
0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
It does seem odd. Maybe she's ignoring you on purpose because she's afraid to get in trouble. We do pay big bucks for these phones the least she can do is talk to you or give you a supervisor that could help you once and for all. That is her job after all. If you hit the 3 dots it will say " report" and it gets better treatment by the admins because they do read those and can get back to you quicker. Good luck.
0 Likes