JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

What does it mean when your text comes back saying it couldn't be delivered?

(Topic created: 05-25-2021 12:23 PM)
jessikatt
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

What does it mean when your text comes back saying it couldn't be delivered. Does it mean you've been blocked?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Cached data can cause issues sending messages due to a compilation of too much data or incompatible data. Clearing the cache can resolve this issue. 

For future users with this issue, go to Settings>Apps>[Select your Messaging App]>Storage>Clear Cache

View solution in context

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Other Mobile Devices

It is possible but it could also be that the message wasn't able to send properly. Are your other messages going through? Have you tried using a different messaging app?

0 Likes
user8cdaL2qSMj
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I thought it was just me. I'm having the same problem. I was cleaning out junk from my internal storage and that's when the message failed kept popping up
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Did you delete any app or system info? Have you tried clearing the cache for your messaging app?

0 Likes
user8cdaL2qSMj
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I don't know if I did, but it is possible. I cleared cache on my message settings last night, and looks like its back to normal. Maybe some kind of update???
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Cached data can cause issues sending messages due to a compilation of too much data or incompatible data. Clearing the cache can resolve this issue. 

For future users with this issue, go to Settings>Apps>[Select your Messaging App]>Storage>Clear Cache