JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

When trying to download update, the Wi-Fi settings keep popping up?

(Topic created: 10-08-2023 01:19 PM)
ñatureboy1
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Yes I have a new update to download but everything I try to download it it sends me to wi-fi settings I've deleted apps pictures to make room still can't download it SO HELP CAUSE IM FALLING AND CANT GET UP!!!¡!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You have to be me on Wi-Fi to download updates, that is why the Wi-Fi settings keep opening.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I know this might seem like a silly question, but are you connected to Wi-Fi when attempting to download the update?
ñatureboy1
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
No I have data but my job has wi-fi and it seem another of crazy things happen only when I'm there and their not supp I st to have workspacelegally but I've been reading post dunno if I even want to download it
0 Likes
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You have to be me on Wi-Fi to download updates, that is why the Wi-Fi settings keep opening.
0 Likes
ñatureboy1
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
i only gave mobile data but i also have older galaxy phones that i can use for a security camera is that right, abd whats the best way or process to get internet
VerbumVeritum
Options
Other Mobile Devices
If you have an alternate device, you can connect to its mobile hotspot and download updates that way. You could also use them as security cameras if there is an app out there that accomplishes that.
0 Likes