JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A03s aka trash phone

(Topic created: 05-19-2022 04:22 AM)
BlueSonikku
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'm getting aggravated when trying to take pictures on this phone. Notification panel keeps sliding down when I press the down volume button and the power button at the same time,  and on top of that it keeps taking the wrong screenshots.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I understand your frustration on trying to capture the correct picture and I will be happy to help. There are two methods: using the Android native method by simultaneously pressing the power key and the volume key down or through Samsung's own system: it consists of sliding the side of the palm of the hand across the screen from the right side to the left (or vice versa) of our Samsung Galaxy A03 to that we see a flash that indicates that the capture has been made. This method may not be available, depending on the version of the software you have. To take the screenshot with this gesture you must first activate it from the settings, go to the settings, click on "Advanced functions" and activate the option "Move palm to capture". Here is a link to some additional information on taking pictures with your Galaxy A03 https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00089063/ttps.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I understand your frustration on trying to capture the correct picture and I will be happy to help. There are two methods: using the Android native method by simultaneously pressing the power key and the volume key down or through Samsung's own system: it consists of sliding the side of the palm of the hand across the screen from the right side to the left (or vice versa) of our Samsung Galaxy A03 to that we see a flash that indicates that the capture has been made. This method may not be available, depending on the version of the software you have. To take the screenshot with this gesture you must first activate it from the settings, go to the settings, click on "Advanced functions" and activate the option "Move palm to capture". Here is a link to some additional information on taking pictures with your Galaxy A03 https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00089063/ttps.