Original topic:

Why are my headphones saying they are two different devices

(Topic created: 11-23-2022 12:24 PM)
thatonedumbperson
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have a Samsung galaxy a12 and a pair of mowpow Bluetooth headphones when i try to connect them to my phone it says they are different devices and i can only use one at a time. Why?
0 Likes
4 Replies
Zachary6619
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
On your Android device, tap Settings. Connected devices.Next to your device, tap Settings .Tap Multipoint. Use Multipoint.Connect your headphones with the 2 desired audio source devices. To make sure your headphones are connected, go to Bluetooth settings on the audio source device.
0 Likes
Zachary6619
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Your Bluetooth device may not connect to your phone or tablet if it's already connected to another device. If you've previously paired your Bluetooth device to another device that is in range, try disconnecting it from that device before pairing it with a new one.
0 Likes
Zachary6619
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Swipe down from the top of the screen. Touch and hold Bluetooth . If your accessory is listed under "Available media devices," next to your device's name, tap Settings . If no accessories are listed under "Previously connected devices," tap See all.
0 Likes
Zachary6619
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
From a Home screen, do one of the following to ensure Bluetooth® is turned on from your Android™ device: Navigate: Settings. Connected devices. Connection preferences. Bluetooth. . Navigate: ...Tap the appropriate device name or the. Settings icon. (right).Tap 'Forget' or 'Unpair'.
0 Likes