Original topic:

Why can't I delete contacts from my Galaxy 7A phone

(Topic created: 06-13-2021 07:15 PM)
Sflboxter
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I thought it was odd when I first got this phone and there were all these contacts that I had no clue who they were that were transferred into my phone little by little I thought I've been deleting them I just went to delete a bunch more and they popped right back in I don't know these people why would they keep popping back on my phone how do I get rid of them and now I'm really pissed
5 Replies
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Silly question.. did you buy it used?
0 Likes
Sflboxter
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
🤣🤣 that would have been easy! No it was brand new through T-Mobile and no question technically is a silly question
0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Ok. Solves that. I imagine T-Mobile wouldn't pass off a rehashed phone as brand new! I don't know what to tell you I've never heard of that before but it may be some phone settings. It's hard because T-Mobile is probably saying it's a Samsung issue and Samsung is probably saying it's a carrier issue. Did you call any of them to see if it isn't spam? I'll keep thinking. I'm assuming you contacted Samsung and T-Mobile. Phone issues are mostly carrier issues but recurring unknown contacts is something I can't think on how to permanently delete them.
0 Likes
Sflboxter
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Well I don't know why my autocorrect gave you the rolling on the floor laughing a few times it wasn't that funny but I guess my phone thought it was so here's the thing not in love with this little phone here I've had it for a few months it seems have a lot of corky issues anyway I'm going to call T-Mobile actually in about an hour but thanks for reaching out and asking
0 Likes
Blue7
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices

any Google accounts synced contacts? 

0 Likes