Original topic:

Wifi Problems

(Topic created: 09-11-2021 07:59 PM)
ronton
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have a new Samsung A32 5g. Actually this is my second new A32 5g. Exchanged it for this phone, as it was having the same problems.
The phone constantly loses wifi connection, for no reason. And a lot of times it cannot find the network to connect to in the beginning or to reconnect to when lost. Have went through all the steps with Samsung support all the way to a factory restore and still have the problem. I've had my IP to check all my connections at home and even install a new router and still have this problem. I have three other phones and a laptop that uses this modem with no problems. Samsung support suggested I mail the phone to them to be checked out. I'm hoping it's something simple, that someone else has had this problem and it's a simple fix. That way, I will not have to mail in and be without my phone. 
3 Replies
Nae91
Explorer
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Sometimes when it's to many devices on the same wifi it does that. I have had that problem had to turn the wifi off the devices I wasn't using at the moment
0 Likes
bound4all
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I agree as far as the Wi-Fi is concerned. It's lousy on the s20. I have an deactivated LG phone that can pick up 12 Wi-Fi connections where I'm sitting right now. My samsung s20? It picks up ONLY TWO WiFi connections.
It's been like this since the day I bought it.
0 Likes
Solution
Tardo317
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
This worked for me:
Go to Settings -> Location -> Google Location Accuracy
Turn off