JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Wifi and bluetooth disconnect when media is played

(Topic created: 01-12-2023 02:09 PM)
mentallyafk
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have a galaxy a13 5g and just today my phone has started doing this weird thing where it will turn off my bluetooth and wifi within about 10 or 15 seconds of me playing any sort of media. The connections to both wifi and bluetooth seem stable when I'm not playing media and until the connection just drops there seems to be no other issue when I am playing any media. I've restarted my phone 3 times and poked around with a bunch of setting turning bluetooth off for location scanning and going as far as to reset my network settings yet nothing has worked. I ran the little diagnostic thing samsung members has and when it checked "sensors" it said everything was fine and id assume bluetooth would be included in there. I haven't dropped my phone recently or gotten it wet and the bluetooth still works fine in my car. Any idea as to what is happening and how to fix it?

Edit:idk if those of you who have liked or commented on this post get notifs for the post being edited. Some people have been saying that they had the same issue I've been having and they turned off nearby share and and that seemed to fix it so I'd recommend trying that too. One of the posters said to make sure you long press on the nearby share icon in the notification panel and turn it off in the settings window it pops up but idk if that makes a difference. Also if anyone has taken their phone to a store and like had them look for a hardware issue I'd love to hear what they said. Final thing, if anyone has factory reset their phone I would love to hear if that fixed the issue or not because I'm considering doing it for my phone but I'm not looking forward to the several hours I'm going to be without a phone while I do that
58 Replies
SlinkyBasil7028
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'm having the same issue with the exact same model, I've never had this happen before, just today. Not a solution, but your not the only one.
waslatfayez
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Cool
sgtpepper1138
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Having the same issue, started today. So looks like all of us at the same time.
userw2xlH4YE26
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Wow.....me too over the past couple days, no matter what I'm connected to
Galaxy28
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Same here, just one day out of nowhere
ed59
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Having the same problem with A13 5G
cfizzy92
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Mine started doing that today so I came here looking for answers. I've had mine for about 1 year and it's suddenly doing the same exact thing.
user6NDfYo12jD
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
So has Samsung issued any statement about this, because it seems to be affecting this particular model.
Sue2be
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Same!