JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Wifi and bluetooth not detecting other devices on Samsung Galaxy J2

(Topic created: 01-13-2023 07:04 AM)
Alone_404
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Wi-Fi and bluetooth not detecting other devices on Samsung Galaxy J2. No device is coming up. Can't connect to anything
4 Replies
helpmegalaxy5
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Why can't I get my Messager Home to work as my default? The app says not responding!
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I know how frustrating it can be when your Bluetooth feature is not connecting properly and I will be more than happy to help.

I am including a link to a step-by-step troubleshooting guide that will help get your devices working together 

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001226/

After completing the troubleshooting steps if your Bluetooth is still not working properly we recommend performing a factory data reset. Please be sure to back up all data before performing the factory data reset. If you are still encountering issues please visit a Samsung walk in service repair or you can schedule a service repair online. 

gravy1234
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Can't get my android to Bluetooth to my 3M headphones
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Please try to steps in the link above. It should resolve your symptoms. If it does not, try connecting your phone with a different device, if it connects, this lets us know it's not an issue with the Bluetooth with the phone, but could be an issue with your headphones. I hope this helps! Thank you for being a part of the community! 

0 Likes