cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Wifi issue Galaxy A71

I have just bought my galaxy A71 and after software update when connect to any wifi its internet goes away . sometimes an exclamation mark appears below the wifi sign on top of the screen and when I go to the wifi settings it shows "Connected without internet". and also I have tried many other wifi routers and the problem is not from the router !

and also when I turn my wifi off then back on it works. it's realy annoying problem. please help me if you know any solutions for this problem. I think samsung must release an software update to fix it !!

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Wifi issue Galaxy A71

Have u done factory  reset or hard reset After  the Update???

Highlighted
Asteroid

Yes, but unfortunately it doesn't work, and also I have reset nerwork settings for several times.

Astronaut

I have the same issue with my Samsung A71 wifi. All my other devices are connected to my wifi, but my A71 often loses connection to wifi.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Did you find any solution lately?!

Highlighted
Constellation

I have the same problem too, it keeps disconnecting or having exclamation point after a while of using it.

Highlighted
Constellation

Hey bruh dod you find any solution im facing the same one too

Highlighted
Astronaut

Has anyone found a solution? I'm experiencing the same 😭