cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Will the A10e get an update because it needs one bad?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Will it get a update because it needs one bad to many problems with it so update should fix it

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Will the A10e get an update because it needs one bad?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hi @Samsung_5AWKd0M 

Thank your for your inquiry and yes it will receive an update in the following months because it is one of the newer models of devices it is been known for a while that it has an android 10 beta so expect it to arrive soon as they are finishing up on the upcoming updates make sure to check if the update is already available by following these instructions: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077582/

hopefully, this will help with your questions

Be sure to click " ✔ Accept as Solution" When you find an answer that works for

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @Samsung_5AWKd0M ,

I am sorry to hear you're having issues with your device. If you would be so kind and let me know what kind of problems you're having with your device. I will be happy to assist you today.

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hi @Samsung_5AWKd0M 

Thank your for your inquiry and yes it will receive an update in the following months because it is one of the newer models of devices it is been known for a while that it has an android 10 beta so expect it to arrive soon as they are finishing up on the upcoming updates make sure to check if the update is already available by following these instructions: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077582/

hopefully, this will help with your questions

Be sure to click " ✔ Accept as Solution" When you find an answer that works for

View solution in original post

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It been lagging it been slow my battery dead way too fast my screen goes black for no reason my camera won't forced and my phone is brand new

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samsung_5AWKd0M ,

Thank you for that information. @Samsung_5AWKd0M  can you do me a favor can you check how much storage you have on your device. If it's less than 3 gigabites you should still be fine if you have more Than that. I would suggest backing up all your information and factory resting the device after that is done try testing out your device before you fully restore your device. If this dose not resolve your situation please reply back to me and I'll find another solution for you. I appreciate your patience. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I waiting for update Samsung Galaxy a20 screen is very laggy