Original topic:

Xcover 4 is the best phone I have ever had.

(Topic created on: 12/14/20 6:23 PM)
user6c80BthNyl
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Everything about this phone is brilliant, and I wish we have more like this in future. I have no idea if this phone sold well or how much money it brings to Samsung considering it was quite cheap, but this is the best phone I have ever had, without a doubt, and I hope Samsung continues with the Xcover series. Consider this feedback.

If you aren't a phone gamer or a photographer, I don't see how anything can compete to this. Spec wise it isn't high-end, but it is more than enough when you consider the price. The best part about this phone is that it always works, never fails. I have had different phones before which I am not gonna list now, but this is the only one that simply always worked. 

It's been 3 years since I have it now, no protective gear, dropping it on concrete daily almost, swimming with it in salty water by accident, -20 degrees celsius skiing (so many phones just turned off at this temperature...), using it at as a 24/7 hotspot for a few months when I didn't have different source of internet connection, this phone didn't fail once. The original battery inside still holds solid 4-6 hours screen time depending on usage, and everything works. Some apps I installed over the last 3 years made it laggy, I did a factory reset and it works perfectly again. Finally, the phone is extremely practical with it's size, physical buttons, one-hand mode and so on. I have never in my life been so satisfied with a phone, would recommend 10/10. I am glad they kept the same screen size on the Xcover4s, looking forward to more in the Xcover series. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
krazyg
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'll like help
0 Likes