cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Xcover FieldPro

Samsung themes  was merged with the galaxy store app --- but there are no themes on the galaxy store... expecially the ones i already piad for. how are you guys turning on themes? 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Xcover FieldPro

I was wondering the same thing.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Xcover FieldPro

spent 2 hours on the phone with samsung - did wipe cache reset and full factory reset over the duration - the x cover field pro is a utlitarian device marketed to first responders, police, fire fighters and EMTs.  it is not for us.   Intrinsically, it is an "s9"  but certain fetures have been removed, such as themes, icon resizing etc. 

I thought it was just the new generation of the " active"  line of devices. It is not.  it comes with a CIA type headset and PTT buttons that cannot be remapped, and a PTT software that cannot be utlized outside of a fleet acct and two massive batteries that are very legit-you will never be able to use it for its intended pupose.

seems like samsung envisioned fleet services buying en masse at having a network of PTT communication ability.

I returned my xcover device as soon as i could. it is a tough book phone and does work - but if basic funtionality, like turning your screen black for night mode or basically any personalization for appearence sake is not available on that phone. i went back to my S8 active which is still solid.