cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

a 20 phone and facebook

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got the a20 phone. I'm in tears trying to find out sound notifications. The phone was good when I bought it 2 weeks ago. (new) But then it updated to version 10. Now there is NO way I can change facebook sounds for notifications... So then I wanted to turn off all Facebook notification sounds. Followed many things in searching. Nothing has worked! Can't change sounds, can't turn them off :-/  I asked Samsung support in a message. She was no help. Had no idea why I couldn't do anything. I just want an answer if with 10, I can still do this or not.? So frustrated. :-(

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: a 20 phone and facebook

JUMP TO SOLUTION
they are deep on the setting now you have to go to settings-apps-any app you want to swap notifications -wish ever you want to swap sound for example comments-sound-then click you notification sound you want

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
they are deep on the setting now you have to go to settings-apps-any app you want to swap notifications -wish ever you want to swap sound for example comments-sound-then click you notification sound you want

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

wow! so I had to go through all the different types of notifications and set  the sound for each one! wow. That's 'old time'.. lol.But it worked!  I truly Thank you so much!!!!!!