Original topic:

a11 after 10/7 update

(Topic created: 10-10-2021 04:58 PM)
johnteck
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
On octn7 there was an android one ui 3.11 update. After update phone has had several issues. 1. Regardless of what I do my memory usage constantly goes from 0 to 500mb right after I clean. 2. All app run so slow that they are basically unusable. One of which actually crash system ui. I want to remove whatever you updated. Otherwise I'll have to reset my phone to factory.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices

^ running low in memory/storage space will affect the operation speed

Having more storage to put non-essential files/apps etc. will allow faster operation. Updates stack up more information on top of what is already there so it makes sense to be slower over time especially with small storage/memory.

View solution in context

2 Replies
DanG92263
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Connect your phone to your PC or install a micro SD card and move your photos, videos, and documents to the PC or SD card. Your model has either 32 or 64 GB of storage, which makes it a low end phone. High end phones can have 128 or 512 GB.
Solution
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices

^ running low in memory/storage space will affect the operation speed

Having more storage to put non-essential files/apps etc. will allow faster operation. Updates stack up more information on top of what is already there so it makes sense to be slower over time especially with small storage/memory.

View solution in context