JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

apps dont stay where they left off

(Topic created: 03-21-2021 09:29 PM)
Novaman187
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I cant get back to where my apps left off on my phone. When i select it it keeps restarting what do i do? This is very annoying.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ChrisAllen
Nebula
Options
Other Mobile Devices
that's the ram of the phone not being able to keep the apps running in the background and having to refresh when you get back to the app. maybe don't have very many apps running in the background and you might be on then. depending on what phone and ram you got.

View solution in context

8 Replies
Solution
ChrisAllen
Nebula
Options
Other Mobile Devices
that's the ram of the phone not being able to keep the apps running in the background and having to refresh when you get back to the app. maybe don't have very many apps running in the background and you might be on then. depending on what phone and ram you got.

View solution in context

Novaman187
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
just 2 gigs im not a tech savy person. i think this thing is a galaxy a10e
0 Likes
Novaman187
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
if u have any info for me on how to help this problem it would be nice. i ususlly only have 3 apps open max. my other galaxy was really cheap and i could have like 5 apps open at one time.
0 Likes
Novaman187
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
this is the last question i promise lol
0 Likes
ChrisAllen
Nebula
Options
Other Mobile Devices
yeah, 2 gigs is small nowadays. it'll do what you need it too but not leaving apps open in the background. try only leaving a couple open. that might work.
Novaman187
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
just tested it i can only run 2 a time. well this phones going back today lol. thanks man
0 Likes
ChrisAllen
Nebula
Options
Other Mobile Devices
it's not a bad phone, just doesn't have a lot of ram. there is some good phones out there also though! hope it all works out for ya!! keep us posted.
Novaman187
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
i definitely will man i just need to be able to have at least 4 openthe way i use my phones. i mean i dont need 4 apps all the time just long enough for a couple mins. that way i can respond when im game streaming and get my messages and play my tunes man. this just ain't cuttin it. any recommendations by any chance but not past the 200 dollar range? or how many gigs that might take by any chance so i know what to look for when i go back up there in a few hours? lol. i hate asking all these questions to u
0 Likes