JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

battery leaked Galaxy a20.

(Topic created: 10-06-2020 03:43 AM)
ericadh43
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Has anyone else had their battery leak on a galaxy a20? My son's phone did and it destroyed half his screen. Never had a battery leak in all the year's of being a cellphone user, over 20 yrs,  is it fixable?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out, I can understand doing so experiencing these symptoms. I would like to get this to our specialized team to assist you further. Could you please provide me with the following information in a private message to do so? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

Model number:
IMEI number:
Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Any photos of the symptoms you have:

View solution in context

7 Replies
Lovecars
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Broken screen is more likely, lithium batteries don't normally leak. And if they do, they will catch on fire instead.
Samsung is very good at protecting batteries, remember a few years back they were catching on fire...
0 Likes
ericadh43
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
the screen was fine for hours after the screen became unresponsive. then my son had it in his hands when a liquid started leaking out and at the same time the screen was being destroyed.
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hey, just wanted to follow up. Are you still needing further assistance?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Lovecars
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
wow. scary.. if you call their customer service. They will replace it.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out, I can understand doing so experiencing these symptoms. I would like to get this to our specialized team to assist you further. Could you please provide me with the following information in a private message to do so? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

Model number:
IMEI number:
Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Any photos of the symptoms you have:

Andruzko
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
not yet
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello. My battery gets soo HOT and drains fast! Today the screen went blank due to the heat I guess...and when it came back on...SOO slow..slower then USUAL! I've already had two catch fire also!! I don't know why I keep on buying Samsung, but I love the brand and defend it daily when everyone tells me to get an Apple...no thanks!

0 Likes