cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

can't redeem and benefits in the members app

Everything i attempt to see more about any benefit in the samsung members app i get a weird api.cam 5002.400 error. Regardless of benefit. I've restarted the device a few times and still nothing. 
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted

Re: can't redeem and benefits in the members app

@PeterDawoud I just tried in my Samsung Members app and was able to tap multiple benefit cards like Obe, LinkedIn, Vivrelle, Michelin, etc. I was able to download the coupon and it shows up at the top of the benefits page. Maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Screenshot_20201007-175006_Samsung Members.jpg

Highlighted
Constellation

yeah that doesn't happen to me at all. I just get the error i noted. I have Uninstalled the app a bunch of times and still no luck.
Highlighted

@PeterDawoud you can contact Samsung Media Solutions team. They can help with Samsung Members app.

Their phone number is 1-855-795-0509 and they are available, Monday-Friday 8:00am to 11:00pm CST and Saturday-Sunday 9:00am to 10:00pm CST.

Media solutions email SamsungMobileUS@edelman.com

Highlighted

@PeterDawoud you can contact Samsung Media Solutions team for help with Samsung Members App. I tried to share their contact info here but my reply was marked as not allowed. 

Highlighted

Re: Re: can't redeem and benefits in the members app

Moderator has restored my original reply which was not allowed. Hope that helps you @PeterDawoud
Highlighted
Asteroid

Fail Benefits

On Samsung members benefit.  Anything I click on gives me this error. Why,

Highlighted

Re: Fail Benefits

@MTG13 Here are similar threads with same benefits error in the Samsung Members app. Support contact information provided in each thread. I am not having this issue. I am able to access benefits without error. 

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Fold/can-t-redeem-and-benefits-in-the-members-app/m-p/145...

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Fold/Benefits-not-working/m-p/1452207

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Fail Benefits

Still having this issue.  Waiting for Samsung to get back go me.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Fail Benefits

I've chatted, called over the phone and sent an email and still not help. A ticket was made but not help. Its sad on how long this is staking.