Original topic:

change quick panel color on android 11?

(Topic created: 12-21-2022 11:33 AM)
userZPf2zW65B2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices

how can i change quick panel color?

i dont have that feature in developers options.

also dont have this ”styles & wallpaper” feature from long pressing home screen.

ive tried with "change quick panel color" in quickstar via nicelock, it doesnt seem to work, loading endlessly.

also tried with theme park via nicelock, its also loading endlessly.

phone: samsung a40

android: 11

one ui: 3.1

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I apologize but you have reached technical support for products manufactured for usage in the United States. Please visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html  to find your country's support page.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices
That's cause you are on Android 11. 12 had rhe color pallet and 13 had the styles and wallpapers
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Download Good Lock from the Galaxy Store. There should be a module called QuickStar. If that's available, you can customize it that way.

There are numerous modules you can download as well for further customization!
0 Likes
userZPf2zW65B2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices

seems like u didnt read all of my post.

Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I apologize but you have reached technical support for products manufactured for usage in the United States. Please visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html  to find your country's support page.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.