cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chicken_gurl
Astronaut

charging problems

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Soo look, I've been having charging issues and everytime I plug in a new charger it keeps on going back and forth to !15% than it charges than it stops than I keeps going ...than I get a notification saying in 6 minutes from now blah ...how can I fix this??

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: charging problems

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there @Chicken_gurl,

I hope all is well. What device are you using? Are you using the original Samsung charger that came with your device?

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Crystalc86
Astronaut

I'm having an issue with mine charging as well it will sa...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having an issue with mine charging as well it will say slow charge or charge not strong enough or not charging at all and no matter what I do once I finally get my phone charged my battery drains from 100% to 70% in under 10 mins I can turn everything off even background apps. My sister in law is also having a problem with her phone charging it keeps saying the same thing mine says or it will say cant charge moisture has been detected her phone has never been in water or near water it stays in a case and we have tried all kinds of brands just to see if any of the problems are any of the charges.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: charging problems

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there @Chicken_gurl,

I hope all is well. What device are you using? Are you using the original Samsung charger that came with your device?

View solution in original post

Lolatu
Astronaut

👍🏾

JUMP TO SOLUTION

👍🏾

Samsung_SxbGZq5
Astronaut

I'm having a problem with my phone charging as well, the...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having a problem with my phone charging as well, the battery get low even when I'm not using it.

Samsung_vcv7uNp
Astronaut

Just from my past experiences I have found that not all c...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just from my past experiences I have found that not all charging cords or wall /usb/car chargers are the same. I have used android phones for years and last couple years my girlfriend and I both have had samsungs. Some cords bought at stores or on internet are not designed for data transfers or quick charging so check the cord specifications when buying them. Also with charger connections, wall connections I have bought from gas stations are not as good as higher end ones I have bought at other electronic stores. I have also seen the connection on cords be too loose or ware out quickly so the phone connection to them is bad. This has happened to us many times with the cheaper cords we bought at stores.

userkHpv60VZDj
Constellation

Try wireless charger

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try wireless charger

Chicken_gurl
Astronaut

Same even when it's off I still lose battery and then als...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same even when it's off I still lose battery and then also when I turn it back on its lower than 80%when it was just on 109

Chicken_gurl
Astronaut

I meant 100

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I meant 100

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I meant 100

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Chicken_gurl Can you provide the model number of the device you are using?