Options
Other Mobile Devices
I don't know what imagine is
0 Likes
user2FEVSt01xP
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
if you rooted it or at least installed custom firmware you may wanna boot into download mode, back up your files to your computer, factory reset, and reinstall the firmware you downloaded along with thus reinstalling the firmware with whichever Odin version is required. I used to root my old galaxy s5 years back so if any of this applies still, hope it helps m8
ChefRobo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I don't know how to root a phone. I did take it to "youbreakifixit" to have them flash the kernel I think that's what it called
0 Likes
ChefRobo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
where would I find the firmware to reinstall
0 Likes
ChefRobo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Sorry for the delay.. 

So this was the issue I had that shows in the pics above. So I read somewhere online that to take it in to get something reflashed that should fix it. I believe they called it the kernel but now it is firmware. I'm a little confused what it's called. When I took it yo the repair shop for Samsung's the guy looked at my phone where I showed him my concern (pics).

All he really said is he can try and reflash the phone. But when he took it behind the wall where they worked I heard someone ask the other guy working which file to use sence it showed up two of them. I didn't really hear anything after. So I left for awhile cause he said it could take up to a hour. So I stopped to pick it up on my way to work. So after work I looked to see if it was showing different (pics) and it was still the same. 

I have done the clear cache partition and it showed to use the factory reset option on that menu it shows in pic. I talked to google chat and metro pc and they said it sounds to be a curopted file possible and I need to contact the maker of phone..

Maybe I'm just over analyzing this but it just dont look right 

0 Likes
user2FEVSt01xP
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
also wiping cache particion may help, and you should keep your files too. If worst comes to worst, let's hope that a full factory reset works if you didn't install any custom firmware or didn't root it
ChefRobo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I already did that
0 Likes
ChefRobo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
how can I get the updated file so i can flash it on my phone
0 Likes