Original topic:

deintall android 11

(Topic created on: 2/27/21 6:08 PM)
Mikokaden
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I want to uninstall the update and go back to android 10 when I connect my ps4 controller it connects to my phone but not COD mobile app before the update I could connect no problem I didn't know the update would not be controller compatible with COD mobile app if I did I wouldn't have updated my phone I can't seem to deinstall the update any tips
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Robin621k
Halo
Options
Other Mobile Devices
you can only uninstall if it was Beta version, there is no rollback. There will be an update for your game soon.
Contact the developer of the app, they should be able to tell you when it will be pushed out!

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
Robin621k
Halo
Options
Other Mobile Devices
you can only uninstall if it was Beta version, there is no rollback. There will be an update for your game soon.
Contact the developer of the app, they should be able to tell you when it will be pushed out!

View solution in context

Mikokaden
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
thanks very much for your feedback I really appreciate it and I will do that thanks for the advice
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes