cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
-J-Note9
Asteroid

fast charging power bank doesn't hold power.

Hi all,

I have a new 10000 fast charge power bank that I took care of and barely used. suddenly it stopped holding power in it. when I plug it to charge it, it keeps blinking (one light) and after a long time, it holds a very small amount of power that is not enough to chare 2% in my Note 9. 

if I plug it to charge it and at the same time I charge my phone from it, it delivers normal fast charging. 

I'm traveling overseas and no one is willing to fix it for me. 

thank you, everyone!

J

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: fast charging power bank doesn't hold power.

Can I please have the full model number of the power bank you are experiencing these symptoms with?

-J-Note9
Asteroid

Dear Adam, 

thank you for replying. here are some pictures I took. please let me know if you need more info.

have a wonderful day!

J. power bank3.jpegoutlets.

info.

power bank1.jpeglabel.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Just to clarify, your device was purchased in the US and you are traveling overseas is that correct?

-J-Note9
Asteroid

no, I got it while I'm overseas when I bought a Galaxy s10 as I gift from the store. 

currently, I'm in Saudi Arabia. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for this information. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry