1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I understand how frustrating it is when apps are not working correctly. This article will provide you with some troubleshooting steps to get that app working again. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001496/ If you are still experiencing issues with the app and it is isolated to one particular app, you will need to reach out to the app developer for additional troubleshooting steps.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Options
Other Mobile Devices
On YouTube i saw a review that said something like depending on how many rams as to which games are playable on a11 only has 2gigs of ram so fast action games will not play good it😒 i wish it had at least 3 gigs of ram
nanjher
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
can you fix epic games for i can play fortnite
trentmckeel
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Guys like can I play fortnite on a Galaxya11
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I understand how frustrating it is when apps are not working correctly. This article will provide you with some troubleshooting steps to get that app working again. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001496/ If you are still experiencing issues with the app and it is isolated to one particular app, you will need to reach out to the app developer for additional troubleshooting steps.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.