cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

galaxy A20

When I am looking at the home screen, the displays in the upper left and right hand corner (such as the service bars, time, wifi and battery percentage) are like overlapping with a second set of info., like  8:14 is overlapped with the actual time 12:51 and the battery,  45%, is overlapped 89%.  When I start to swipe the screen, one of the sets, the correct info, will swipe and the wrong info is left in place. 

The next issue, is that the screen is too sensitive to my face when talking and will hold, hang up the call. etc. It wont stay blacked out (deactive) for more than a minute or so. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: galaxy A20

well 1 try and reboot the device and 2 your proximity sensor may not work, how long have you had the phone and has it always done this? have you ever gotten it wet or dropped it?
Highlighted
Astronaut

The phone is brand new... but

the first problem is resolved. Quite embarrassing, the homescreen was a screen shot so.....  well, you know..... lol   So I just deleted it.

The second issue, I'll work on that a minute. I don't even know how to just lock the screen during a call. My iphone didnt need anything at all to make this not happen. So, I guess I'm looking for the lock button. lol 

Highlighted
Astronaut

ok, yea, I clicked the right button to put the screen to sleep lol   but it only stays that way for less than a minute..