cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

galaxy A50 have issues with finger print reader region.

Recently after the new update A505FXXU5BTH9, sept 1 update,

Finger print region became overly sensitive. At distance 5 mm away of my finger from screen, around the finger print reader region, I can select any icons without even touching the screen. 

This also disturbs the keyboards when using apps such as whatssapp or other  apps that requires keyboard use. The space bar always gets tapped or selected before starting to type or completing words, because it lies close to the finger print reader. I even turned gesture mode to off, because of this. But it is behaving irratically. It becomes irritating and I cannot use the phone to text anything.

Samsung please fix this bug issue with the recent update on my phone.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Halo

Re: galaxy A50 have issues with finger print reader region.

That's a strange bug to be sure. Hopefully you get it resolved. Can you lower the screen sensitivity and see if that may help?
Highlighted
Constellation

Thanks for the reply. Yes, i did. I turned off all of the likely features that can cause this issue. It turned out that Samsung Pay was causing this. I forced stop the app and now it seems fine.

Highlighted
Halo

Ok happy to know it's resolved and now I have a possible solution if I ever encounter that issue myself.