cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ori mesilaty
Asteroid

galaxy J7 pro 2017 phone charging problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I have a problem with the phone j7 pro 2017 on the loading a few days ago I did a software upgrade (I bought the phone a few weeks ago) this week for two days it rained and it fell to me in the rain and since it is loaded when it needs to be touched and makes full problems in connections once one is loaded smooth and does not stop in the middle The load and another time it does not load and when I turn it off and let it load it alone it works and does not stop every second loading it is like good plantations and another time it loads really bad and every second stops loading I do not know about it because of the update software that because it fell to me I note that one time he is a loader and one time not) and I have already changed the charge and it did not help, the luggage tucks Really good and there is no problem rocking a charging socket if anyone can help me and tell what the problem is.
Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Red Giant

Re: galaxy J7 pro 2017 phone charging problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there @Ori_mesilaty It sounds like you might need to send your device in for evaluation and a possible repair. Would you mind sharing with me where you purchased your device and what region you're currently using it in?

9 REPLIES 9
ori mesilaty
Asteroid

galaxy J7 pro 2017 phone charging problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had a problem with the phone j7 pro 2017 a few days ago I made a software upgrade (I bought the phone a few weeks ago) This week two days ago it rained and it fell to me in the rain and since it is loaded when it needs to be touched and makes full problems in connections once one is loaded smooth and does not stop in the middle The load and another time it does not charge and when I turn it off and let it load alone it works and does not stop every second loading is like a good loader and another time it loads really bad and every second stops loading I do not know it because of the software update or because it fell to me ( I note that one time it is a loader and once not) and I have already changed the charge and it did not help, the charger connects from Good time and there is no problem that it swings from the charging socket if someone can help me and tell what the problem is. Thanks for the helpers

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there @Ori_mesilaty It sounds like you might need to send your device in for evaluation and a possible repair. Would you mind sharing with me where you purchased your device and what region you're currently using it in?

ori mesilaty
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought it at K.S.P Computers in Eilat and I use it on the rehovot of Israel

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for providing that info to me. I would definitely recommend that you reach out to Samsung Support in your region to see what your repair options are. Please feel free to use our global support page here: http://www.samsung.com/global/support/globalcontact.html

usermr7yCI1GwF
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello.. I also have the 2017 j7 pro and is having the same problem but the battery went dead and won't come back on I left it to charge for over an hour and is the same charging icon with no percentage what can I do ? I'm from the caribbean

user9uZPd54TW4
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have exactly same issue with my  j7 pro few days back it charges normally till 51% and suddenly it does not show charging status 
Now my phone is charging but very very slowly i have to restart it to check my charge %

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user9uZPd54TW4 Just to confirm, have you tried to charge the phone while it is in Safe Mode? Also, have you tried clearing the cache partition? 

userSigPTDd5IJ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey I want to down can u help me because my phone won't charge up 

userSigPTDd5IJ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Can u help me with my problem my phone will not charge up anymore