JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

hacker embedded on phone almost a year and have tryed almost everything .cops don

(Topic created: 05-24-2021 09:35 PM)
tee87291
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

SmA125 u

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I understand how concerning this is. Thank you for reaching out. I am including a troubleshooting article with some steps you can try. Galaxy Phone has been hacked I also recommend changing the passwords to your accounts, if you have not done so. Also, here are some tips on keeping your data private. Keep your data private on your phone If you are still experiencing issues with the phone, please send a private message with a detailed description of the symptoms you are experiencing, the model code, and the IMEI number of the phone. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I understand how concerning this is. Thank you for reaching out. I am including a troubleshooting article with some steps you can try. Galaxy Phone has been hacked I also recommend changing the passwords to your accounts, if you have not done so. Also, here are some tips on keeping your data private. Keep your data private on your phone If you are still experiencing issues with the phone, please send a private message with a detailed description of the symptoms you are experiencing, the model code, and the IMEI number of the phone. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.