JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

horizontal dotted line.

(Topic created: 07-29-2020 05:53 PM)
userwFhsZTaXtm
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have a horizontal dotted line that goes from one side of the screen to the other on my Galaxy book ion.  My laptop is only a month old. Does anyone know a solution?

0 Likes
5 Replies
JohnLoose
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Any photo you can upload, @userwFhsZTaXtm ?

Sounds like you may need to make a service request if it's on every screen and remains after rebooting or resetting to factory defaults:

To do so: call 1-800-SAMSUNG or visit https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/

---

Did this reply help? Let us know which step worked for you! Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution"  if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
0 Likes
userwFhsZTaXtm
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Line is white on black boot screen and black on all other colors.

thumbnail_20200726_152726.jpg

0 Likes
Solution
JoshQ
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
This does not look like something that can be fixed through any type of software update or fix. I recommend reaching out to Samsung care to see if they can possibly fix the screen for you. You can also call wherever you bought it from to see if it is covered under warranty. Sorry for this issue and I hope it gets fixed soon.
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
userwFhsZTaXtm
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I'm trying to do the text help line now. I bought it directly from Samsung so hopefully they can help.

0 Likes
JohnLoose
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Sounds like you're on your way, but just in case you need the link:  https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

---

Did this reply help? Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
0 Likes