JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

how do I Alphabetize my apps? And get rid of Samsung pay button?

(Topic created: 12-10-2020 12:19 PM)
SEAMORE
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have Difficulty opening all of my app icons. How do I put my apps, when I can actually find them, in alphabetical order? and why isn't this an easier step? everything on the A715G seems difficult & backwards! especially if you wish to use Apps that are not Samsung generated!!! I hate my phone!!
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@SEAMORE wrote:
I have Difficulty opening all of my app icons. How do I put my apps, when I can actually find them, in alphabetical order? and why isn't this an easier step? everything on the A715G seems difficult & backwards! especially if you wish to use Apps that are not Samsung generated!!! I hate my phone!!

On the app screen, click the 3 dot menu and select "Sort" and then select "Alphabetical order". 

To remove the Samsung pay button:

1. Open the Samsung Pay app
  2. Click the 3 line menu
  3. Click Settings
  4. Click on Quick access
  5. Turn off the options for the screens that you don't want the button on. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@SEAMORE wrote:

On the app screen, click the 3 dot menu and select "Sort" and then select "Alphabetical order". 

To remove the Samsung pay button:

1. Open the Samsung Pay app
  2. Click the 3 line menu
  3. Click Settings
  4. Click on Quick access
  5. Turn off the options for the screens that you don't want the button on. 

View solution in context