JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

how to bypass the frp google activaction

(Topic created: 06-03-2021 10:19 AM)
userNM5lFFmbtA
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

i bought an used samsung galaxy grand prime phone and tried to factory reset it and when did it came up to screen saying this devvce has been reset to another account but only problem is i dont know the past owners account info so how do i get past that to get my phone to work 

9 Replies
Solution
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hey there!

Thank you so much for reaching for assistance with your concerns. I will be more than happy to provide you with the steps needed to assist you.

Can you please send me a private message here with the below information? http://bit.ly/2GH8URL
(15) Digit IMEI Number:
Model code: 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userGdbqUUxxmz
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Would it be possible for you to assist me with a galaxy j7 also? My kids change phones like they do clothes lol so when I dropped mine I hunted down one of their old ones but nobody seems to remember the google email and password used to set the phone up and I just dont have the money  to purchase a new phone right now. Please help me if possible!

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you so much for reaching for assistance with your concerns. I will be more than happy to provide you with the steps needed to assist you.

Can you please send me a private message here with the below information?  http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2
(15) Digit IMEI Number:
Model code: 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

AJones8268
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@SamsungAdam 

My stepfather has a Samsung Galaxy Sky that he was no longer using and is giving to my husband to use bc his cell phone broke, since my stepfather hadn't erased any of the information on it I did a hard reset on it not knowing he had no idea what the password too the Google account/email was. He never used it and therefore couldn't remember what it wasc and stupidly the recovery phone number was setup as that current cell phone number which he no longer has and no recovery email was ever set up..... So needless to say, we are completely locked out of the phone bc of the Google FRP becoming activated when the hard reset was done. Is there anyway that you can please please help us bypass the Google FRP lock??

0 Likes
Jackie_Yo_
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Could you help me with a Galaxy A20
JackieYo
klaudia97
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

hi ,  i have the same issue. I bought a used samsung s7 edge yesturday, i have tried to set it up but at the end it says " this device was reset. to continue, sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device." I do not know the details of the previous owner or the information to provide for it to work, i have tried few diffrent techniques of how i can bypass that step but nothing helped. i am stuck and need help please 

0 Likes
Samsung_OsogMig
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello could you also assist me. Im locked out of my tablet

Quinn13
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Hi, I also have the same issue for a new-to-me tab a7 - can anyone help please?
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I understand how frustrating this is. This article will provide more information on the Google FRP lock and the available steps to be able to access the device. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00083965/

0 Likes