JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

is the galaxy A50 water resistant in any way?

(Topic created: 07-03-2020 03:44 PM)
hiatorlo
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

i had accidentally set my galaxy A50 in a puddle of water and it did survive, but will the speakers or microphone be damaged in any way? will it stop working soon?

5 Replies
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hey there!

If you would like to have the device evaluated by a technician.

I would recommend taking your device to your local service center.

You can locate the nearest location by visiting www.ubreakifix.com/locations

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
DJSTORMX
Halo
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Should be water resistant....IP68

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Yes 1 I have found take a blow dryer and sheet that phone up with the blow-dryer it will get hot to the touch but it will drive and moisture out quick before I make sure power is off the only way to solve it sitting in rice for days doesn't solve it blow dryer to every opening for an hour will

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungS8fan
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices

The a 50 is not water resistant in any way I would recommend taking it to a technician to get it looked at

userI6mFatlarP
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Its water resistant,  it does not have the certification to say it is but, my wife left hers out in the rain overnight on top of the jeep face up with a cracked screen and it still works 2 weeks later, so today.. that was with just a basic jelly tpu case, that had flip down covers for the charging and headphone port so that might be why it diddnt suffer much damage but the screen still has full functionality and the speakers still work fine

0 Likes